DOQMIND is looking for a software architect to join our development team and shape the future of our product portfolio. As a software architect, you will be responsible for:
- Engaging with internal and external stakeholders to elicit requirements
- Exploring technical solutions and validating them with Proof of Concepts
- Designing and documenting the architecture of the applications
- Supporting the development team during the implementation phase
- Promoting best practices and quality standards
- Reviewing the code and providing feedback
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of our team and organization
As a small and young company, DOQMIND offers you plenty of opportunities to have your voice heard and pursue your interests and passions.
What we are looking for:
- You have a master’s degree in computer science or a related field
- You have at least 5 years of experience in software development roles
- You are proficient in various programming languages, both front-end and back-end
- You have experience in designing applications that handle large volumes of data
- You are familiar with cloud solutions, their benefits and challenges
- You have experience with infrastructure as code
- You are a good communicator and a good coach. You can explain your technical decisions and their implications to both developers and non-technical people
- You are willing to experiment and learn new things
- You are willing to work in our office at least 3 days per week.
What we offer you:
- You can work in a place where you can make a difference every day
- You can have an impact on DOQMIND’s growth and success
- You can grow your responsibility along with the company
- You’ll get a competitive salary and extra-legal benefits.
Interested? Don’t hesitate to contact us.